The knowledge and advice IB graduates can give current students is invaluable – a new perspective, recent experience, and friendly guidance which will make a big difference to one’s confidence.
Our IB graduates volunteer to tutor and mentor students who otherwise would not have access to this support. We know IB is a challenging program, but we also believe it is incredibly rewarding, especially when you have the right community and positive mindset to make it feel easier.
Online tutoring to help students review subject-specific content and prepare for IB exams. Tutors will help students feel more confident in their subject.
Tutors can help:
- explain content
- share strategies to solve problems and approach essays
- provide feedback on past exam papers
- give guidance on how to revise for exams
Online mentoring to guide students on how to navigate their two years of IB. Our goal as mentors is to encourage students so they have the positivity and skills to tackle the IB!
Mentors will share tips to:
- stay organized
- manage your time
- reduce stress and stay healthy
- balance academic work with social life and hobbies
Sign Up Today!
If you are struggling with IB, we have a network of IB graduates currently on gap years or at university who would love to help.
- If you would like help in a specific subject, please request a subject tutor.
- If you would like overall guidance for revision, time management, and advice, please request a mentor.
We aim to help those who need it most. We will therefore prioritise those students whose learning has been impacted by the pandemic, who currently have limited access to in-school and external support, and for whom paid private tutoring is inaccessible. Please bear this mind when you decide whether to sign up and give an honest, thorough overview of your learning situation.